Release 0.4 part 2

I'm writing this post on November 29th. This is mean that the due date for Release 0.4 is due in one week. This is also mean that semester is almost over. This time of the semester usually gets pretty intense. (Projects, Assignments, Releases, etc..). 

This week unfortunately I didn't have chance to spend a lot of time on the school project Telescope or any external project but I'm very eager to spend most of my time for my external and internal projects in the next week.

My external issue is fixing issue in Microsoft/STL. In this issue I will have to work on enhancement that will make STL work about 25% faster. This should happend when I will reduce the number of calls _STD invoke(_STD declval<_Types>()...).

As I mention in previous post  I really enjoy to work with Microsoft/STL because they are very helpful in solving problems and they are very fast in the responding.

My internal project. Here I will work on the issue where I have to investigate why after running `npm run webhint`. I'm not much sure how it will go, because there are 31 error and 18 warning and the task is to reduce the number of errors. 

This week will be very busy time specially with my OSD600 course because many things need to be done as I kind of fall behind this week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hacktoberfest - Issue #1, Pull Request #1

Release 0.6

Hacktoberfest