Filer Open Source Project

In this Project I have created simple HTML page that function as notepad. I have used FilerJS Browser Filesystem Library This Notepad HTML page allowed any internet user add or delete text from the "sticky note" on the page. Here is the link to the page https://lozinska.github.io/my-note/.
In this Project I applied some CSS features in order to make note area look like a "sticky note". Some pieces of CSS were taken from envatotuts

Learning outcome from Lab 2:

1. How to create GitHub repository
2. How to apply license on my work
3. How to mirror my work on the GitHub
4. How to Push and Set up Gh - Page hosting

Things to be improved:

1. In this Project I would like to add some buttons as "Save" and "Clear".
2. As for now page has only one "sticky note" and I would like to add as much "sticky notes" as user would like and also clear them in the order user would prefer.

Code for the note could be find https://github.com/lozinska/my-note.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hacktoberfest - Issue #1, Pull Request #1

Hacktoberfest

Release 0.6